Tired of coffee? We know we are. Can’t get enough kick out of those energy drinks? Those aren’t the only two ways to pull an all-nighter to get ready for you 8 a.m. final.

Now you can join your ADD friends and take Ritalin and Adderall! These two wonder drugs can give you and even a better energy boost than those traditional methods. Who likes coffee anyway?

A story from our friends at “The Badger Herald”:http://badgerherald.com/news/2006/11/30/study_drugs_the_new.php reports that students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison have turned to these pills to help them stay awake a focus for those nasty finals.

If Ritalin and Adderall can work for those kids up at Wisconsin (snore, What kind of tests do they have? We’re sure that anatomical bovine final is sooo hard), then think about all the wonders it can have at Cal.

Just watch out, Adderall has an FDA “black box warning.” Meaning, if you take too much, then you won’t need to worry about that physics final next Monday.

Got any other study aids? Tell us at “[email protected]”:mailto:[email protected]

F*ckin’ remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your post. Thanks a lot and i am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?