Ever wonder what happens when sultry Sex on Tuesday columnist “Christine Borden”:http://www.dailycal.org/author.php?search=christine+borden&byline=CHRISTINE%20BORDEN, the Clog and a camera get together in a co-op basement guest room? Sexy comes back without an invitation, and it’s not leaving. So please, before you continue reading, open some windows. It’s about to get hot.

After a week of steamy negotiations between Borden and us, the stage was set for the hottest photo shoot in recent if not all of Daily Cal history: Sex on Tuesday covered in newspaper flowers.

While it may sound like fun and games, we assure you that cutting out scores of newspaper flowers and sticking them to the skin of a sex icon is hard work. We placed each flower with care, including strategically located cutouts of Dick Cheney and Leonardo Dicaprio. But we persevered and soon started to shoot in the seedy Sherman co-op guest room.

Lying atop the bed, Borden endured the room’s bone-chilling cold as we throughly went over her with an ultra wide angle lens, which required us to be only inches away.

The resulting intimate dialog between Christine and the camera takes sexy to new heights. She isn’t just Sex on Tuesday; she’s sex on every day of the week.

Almost 100 photos later, we had to call it quits. Quite frankly, it was getting too hot.

Here are the hottest cuts from the shoot. Click on the thumbnails to Christine in fuller glory.

But we’re not ones to shoot and then duck for cover. Today we caught up with Christine for a little pillow talk.

Clog: Why did you agree to subject yourself to a somewhat-erotic photo shoot?

Christine: I’m just that hot.

Clog: Indeed. There are a lot of hot people out there …er… not a lot..uh. you’re a unique brand of hot, but there are other hot people who don’t do this sort of thing.

Christine: I don’t know, I always wanted to take some naked pictures of myself.

Clog: Fair enough. So how did you find the shoot?

Christine: Unexpectedly pleasurable. (She leaves momentarily to melt some butter).

Clog: Did you use a microwave or your own hotness to melt the butter?

Christine: I stuffed it down my shirt.

Clog: Hot.

Nathan said:
Feb 28, 2007 at 10:35 am

Sherman no longer so pure

Oskie said:
May 4, 2007 at 7:00 am

you are not attractive—

ibrhaim said:
Jul 14, 2007 at 5:05 pm

0555666099

g said:
Aug 15, 2007 at 12:23 pm

sexy

saeed said:

photo sex

nike said:

i love sex to much , i need hot sexy betwen women & Men

na said:

love

tom said:
Aug 24, 2008 at 9:11 pm

What’s more shocking? That some guy tried to use the shocker on this chick or that she got a guy in bed?

maryam said:
Sep 4, 2008 at 1:19 am

just refreshing

hapbt said:

looks nice …
from the neck down

Panda said:

I fapped.

shutupandsquat said:

ugly bitch. ew.

xrumer leadked mods said:

Spot on with this write-up, I actually suppose this internet site needs rather far more consideration. most likely be once a lot more to learn much much more, thanks for that info.

görüntülü sohbet said:

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, as well as the content!

Ozie Spletzer said:

Hey!
I’m very fascinatedby your interesting site Will surely return to your site again.
Lord bless google for pointing me here.