There’s another blogger out there, and we don’t mean that failed ASUC candidate Beetle. This one is a Berkeley math student. In cyberspace, he writes under Bears Necessity, but in real life you can just call him Avinash Kunnath. Dude, he’s so serious about this blogging gig he’s even got a dot com.

Does he know we’re still looking for summer writers?

His blog looks kinda promising. He’s been doing a bit about Telebears scheduling for a few weeks, focusing on a different major each time. Right on.

On his site, the up-and-comer claims that

he never reads the Daily Cal because it requires him to actually go to lecture, and also entails that he has to read words. He decided to start up his own cutting-edge media service to get in touch with the students of Cal, the nation, the world (and those aliens he knows exist out there, I’m looking at you Protoss).

Recently, though, he linked to Carnal Embrace, a conglomeration of Sex on Tuesday’s column blurbs. We guess having stuff online just makes it seem so much sexier, eh?

It looks that Kunnath is trying to start another CalStuff, may it rest in peace. He will later be looking for writers for the blog when he leaves.

He says his blog is different from newspaper publication because “we use the f-word if we can.”

Where did this royal “we” come from? Who does he think he is, the Clog?

Plus, he really shouldn’t be throwing f-bombs just because he can. That’s so fucking balls.

OK, we admit we just want him to link to the Clog once in a while. Let’s be friends.

Avinash said:

“We just want him to link to the Clog once in a while.”

You kids are so needy.
http://bearsnecessity.com/sports/nba-and-berkeley-must-have-to-do-with-social-issues/

Iliste said:

Please be surprised by this new academy!

Lovelyboy said:

Surprised by how active you are on the internet today!

Mironov said:

I will go further to please you .

Renoukraga said:

I would like to apologize for everything. Good bye.

Krutish said:

Nice to see you again on this page.

Karakuli said:

I love you hard. Bye.