The best (or in most cases, worst) of Berkeley’s blogosphere.

* The Daily Squelch

We love The Heuristic Squelch. They are all funny people. We’re excited about their latest adventure, but it still needs a little more tweaking.

* UC Berkeley LiveJournal Community

When faced with the ultimate decision of Barack versus Hilary, the students choose … Hilarack. Sharpton. Neither.

* Beetle Beat

Beetle chastises ASUC senators for being kinda high and mighty and for not knowing the bylaws as well as he does. We’re beginning to think his candidacy wasn’t such a joke after all.

* Facebook

Remember when we harped on the class of 2011? Well, they’re at it again, except this time they’re making a popular clique. Has anybody told them this is nearly impossible in a school this size? Or that their antics are, like, so high school?

* Bears Necessity

The video’s old news by now, but thanks anyway, BN. We’re not so sure he understands this video (unlike Beetle’s candidacy) is, in fact, a joke.

Beetle said:
Jun 15, 2007 at 11:30 pm

I assure you my candidacy was, in fact, a joke. The fact that I apparently do know the rules better than the folks who actually wanted the office was part of it.

A Quinio said:
Jun 16, 2007 at 8:54 am

Why is it that the Daily Cal routinely leaves out the California Patriot blog, (www.californiapatriot.org/blog), which received an honorable mention in the 2006 Best of Berkeley?

DailySquelch said:
Jun 16, 2007 at 4:53 pm

Thanks for the link. Feel free to offer specific feedback, criticism, and what have you of the Squelch’s new venture.

We’re looking forward to making improvements every week so that things are razor sharp by the time the school year starts.

Nathan said:
Jun 18, 2007 at 8:17 pm

Daily Squelch seems like fark on crack

Avinash said:
Jun 22, 2007 at 7:33 am

I seriously just expected to see Christine pimp her blog/column. Because she’s shameless that way.