This week in police log is all about vandalism. Vandalism on the walls, vandalism in the buildings and vandalism against common sense. We also have plenty of Cal spirit, with guest appearances from the Band and from the ASUC Senate (we think). Thursday, August 23, 2007 2:28 a.m., ASUC: Vandalism via window break and public intoxication.Vandalism and drinking. To make it interesting, we really hope it was the incoming ASUC President Van Nguyen. There’s some history to be upheld here.12:23 a.m., Lower Sproul Plaza: Female student refused to show ID.Well, at least she wasn’t caught without ID in the UCLA library.Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:45 a.m., New Underhill Parking Lot: Vandalism via multi-colored spray paint, various locations, PPCS notified. Under investigation.Look, spontaneous artwork of the urban underclass ought to be celebrated a resistance to the system. Unless it sucks, then paint that shit over quick.3:20 p.m., Strawberry Creek/Eucalyptus Grove: Two men, loitering in bushes.It boggles the mind to think about what these two upstanding citizens were doing in those bushes. The Clog will assume that they were playing with Magic cards until we learn otherwise.Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:23 p.m., Vine/Scenic: Suspicious circumstance regarding graffiti.Should have used the Facebook graffiti maker.Monday, August 20, 2007 3:40 p.m., Dwinelle Annex: Man given civil advice regarding a disturbance caused by Cal Band.In a Clog exclusive, we have learned exactly what that civil advice was: Shout “Cal Band Great” after they finish playing. There can be no other advice.12:11 p.m., 2360 Telegraph Avenue: Outside assist with the arrest of man for petty theft and possession of counterfeit money. To BPD Jail.The street people may want to look into this. Instead of asking for money, seize the initiative and make your own.Sunday, August 19, 2007 4:01 p.m: 15-year-old woman given civil advice regarding a confusing text message.Here’s our handy guide for future confusion:U= YouR= ArePWN= P to the ownedLol= Laughing out loudROLFMAO= Rolling on the floor laughing my ass offBBQ= BarbequeWTF= What the fuckIMHO= In my humble opinionFTW= For the winZomg= Z Oh my GodTBIOOTF, TBIOOTF= The Band is out on the field, The Band is out on the fieldn00b= Don’t even askPoLo is compiled from the UC Police Department’s online Daily Activity Bulletin.Earlier: PoLo: A Little Disturbed.