First, we’d like to premise this by saying that we do not condone binge drinking (at least binge drinking often) or underage drinking. Second, if you don’t like alcohol (you’re not seeing the light), you can always try this with juice, soda—hell, even water.School starts tomorrow and if you’re like any of us here at The Daily Clog, we like to observe the happenings and goings-on around the campus for the first couple of weeks. (Don’t forget to sign up to win a messenger bag, You’ll be the coolest kid in school other than D-Jax).So we’re going to take everything we love (and hate) about the start of school and make into our very own drinking game. And we know that alcohol isn’t allowed on campus. You’re college kids. You’re innovative. Think of something (there’s always juice … of the jungle variety).On with the game …12) Someone invites you to their BBQ, rush event, poker night, video game night, etc. etc. etc.—drink.11) You see someone flyering on Sproul Plaza, Lower Sproul Plaza, WTF, anywhere on campus—drink once.10) You see someone actually taking one of those flyers—drink once. If you think that person is a freshman, drink twice.9) You see someone flyering against flyering. Give that person your drink—they deserve it.8) You see Beetle at the Berkeley College Republicans table on Sproul Plaza—take HIS drink.7) You see a protest on campus—drink as many times as there are people at the protest. This may sound like a lot, but it ain’t the 1960s especially-in-terms-of-money, so this will not kill you.6) You see a Treewok—drink twice, one for the Treewok and one for the tree that said Treewok is trying to save. If you don’t know what the Treewoks are, just type Oakgate into our nice little search feature 5) For every time you see a freshman lost in Dwinelle Hall, drink once.4) If you are one of Ilana Nankin’s Facebook friends, buy her a drink and then pay for her ambulance. She’s going to need it ’cause that’s a lot of friends.3) You see a homeless person—drink and then give that guy some of your drink and then give him that quarter in your pocket that you were saving for your laundry.2) You see a relatively hot person—finish your drink. It doesn’t happen often here.1) If you’re a freshman, finish your (non-alcoholic) drink. All of it—now! You’re the one who wanted to go to college!

Beetle said:
Aug 26, 2007 at 4:55 pm

Will someone provide me with a drink to take in the first place? I’d be cool with that.

You’re not going to get any third-years or less to join in on this… they took AlcoholEdu and won’t ever engage in drinking games.