Everyone’s favorite Treewok Village has a new addition: a chain-link fence the university ordered erected during the wee hours of this Wednesday morning.We were still asleep, and we’re sure the Save the Oaks people were, too, until construction crews started pounding in the fence posts. And we’d be pretty cranky, too, if someone woke us up that early and we hadn’t showered in nine months.As if the rubberneckers didn’t do enough to showcase the zoo animal performance art piece, the fence better defines what can only be described by us snarky individuals as the Nuclear-Free-Vegan-Save-the-Trees Zone. The zone is also free of supplies like, say, food, but as the Daily Cal reports, Zachary Running Wolf proposes a hunger strike, which seems like a pretty convenient solution to the supply-free problem.But the ever-so-timely construction (typical; it only took them a year) could prove to be more ominous, given that fences historically just delay the inevitable “peaceful” confrontation.Image Source: Skyler Reid, Daily CalBREAKING: POLICE ERECT FENCE AROUND UC BERKELEY TREE-SIT PROTEST [Daily Cal]

ambeer said:

do you like me

Kenelm said:
May 29, 2011 at 2:18 am

Fell out of bed feeling down. This has brghtieend my day!

xrumer twittermod said:

There are incredibly lots of details that adheres to that take into consideration. That can be a great denote raise up. I provde the thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly you may discover questions like the 1 you raise up the location that the most crucial factor will likely be working in honest great faith. I don?t determine if guidelines have emerged about things such as that, but I know that a job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both youngsters glance at the impact of just a little moment’s pleasure, via out their lives.

Discount Auto Parts said:

Respecting the time and effort you put into your site and detailed point of view you offer here. It’s pleasing to come across a blog every once in a while that is not all the same old rehashed material. Great job! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feed to my Bookmarks today. Moreover, I like your website so much that I want to advertise my own discount auto parts site http://www.primechoiceautoparts.com on yours. I will be glad if you contact me at: everythingrainbowhk (AT) gmail.com and include your quarterly banner prices. Thank you!

Sylvester Cimo said:

Hi!
I’m extremely amusedby your interesting site Will definitely return to your site again.
Lord bless yahoo for pointing me here.