There were earthquakes, there were Treewoks and there was even the elusive messenger bag. But it’s not over yet.Remember your Class Pass from last semester, the one that expires Sept. 4? That’s next Tuesday, and the AC Transit bus drivers are not sympathetic to your anti-freshmen excuses. They may clog the lines and ride the 51 bus to Unit 1, but AC Transit doesn’t discriminate against freshmen—they hate all students equally.So just avoid the hassle. Grab a latte, read a syllabus and stand in the mostly-shady line. Hey, they already have your parents’ $58.50.The Cal 1 Card office, where you can get your nifty pass to the seat-free, hygiene-free and cash-free AC Transit buses, is open 9-5 Monday through Friday (except Labor Day). If we recall correctly, it’s one of the only University offices open before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m., and they don’t close for lunch.And in case you travel by car and plan to brave the impending horrendous holiday traffic, remember that there will be a large hole preventing you from crossing the Bay Bridge this weekend. But hey—BART’s running all night service all weekend long, so you can finally feel like you live in a region that doesn’t sleep at night.Image Source: Skyler Reid, Daily Cal