Berkeley is obviously known for it’s eccentrics–heck, even the Wikipedia article on Telegraph Avenue includes them in its list of Telegraph’s “diverse audience of visitors.” Even alumni will tell which oddities frequented Upper Sproul in their day.And it seems that a new character has migrated into the entertainment playing in front of Dwinelle Hall (or this Clogger just hasn’t paid previous attention). We don’t know his name, but we can try to prove that he is somehow more eccentric than the other Southside eccentrics.The new character was carrying a carrying a large wooden sign that said “lennonmurdertruth.com.” Run by a certain Steve Lightfoot, the Web site claims that Stephen King shot John Lennon through a plot with Nixon and Reagan.The Web site seeks to promote Lightfoot’s booklet about the truth. What we specifically recommend checking out is the “About the Author” page. There, Lightfoot claims that
Even Paul McCartney, who endorsed me live at Berkeley (see Web site) has retreated singing “…words of NON wisdom…” lately letting civilization slide into barbarism and banality. His recent 2002 concert passed without a relevant remark.

(Note: We looked everywhere on Lightfoot’s Web site, and could not see any endorsement by Paul McCartney, much less in Berkeley.)So while you are seeking to procrastinate with your typical Facebook routine, show some support of your local oddities, and consider this new character’s cause as equally necessary to check into as “Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week.”If anything, please do us a favor, and laugh at the juxtaposition of these two causes, which situated themselves today side by side outside of Dwinelle. And while you’re at it, ask the new eccentric if he is actually the Steve Lightfoot.Image Source: Roy KerwoodThe Truth About John Lennon’s Murder [Home]

Beetle said:

LennonMurderTruth guy predates even me on campus.

Seamus said:

I haven’t seen him yet, but if he is carrying pictures of Chairman Mao I won’t believe him anyhow. Until then…

Robert Nielsen said:

That guy used to live up in Santa Rosa, where I’m from. I would see him around town ranting about his theory. He also has a LennonMurderTruth van – I think he lives in it. Anyway, he used to call into radio shows in Santa Rosa and pretend to be a normal caller, then launch into his tirades. Always good for a laugh…

John Gorenfeld said:

Lennon Murder Truth van sighted in San Francisco!

me said:
Jun 23, 2008 at 11:20 am

I don’t think we should laugh at him. Even if he is wrong, we should always give people a chance to prove themselves.

robyn darling said:
Aug 27, 2008 at 10:18 pm

steve lightfoot: spotted in langhorne, pa!!

This guy, is NUTS. he is the most entertaining human being i have ever met! he talked for 3 hours! a pure mix between the movies conspiracy theory and a beautiful mind!!!

Mike Lavender said:

lennonmurdertruth van sighted! NYC Broadway and W114. I “killed” time by asking him for a leaflet.

He also predicted 9-11 6 hours before it happened and said that NYC will be atomic bombed by a small plane and it will explode in the sky above.

He can foresee the future and feel the energies…..at least thats what he said…..

I walked away and got a falafel

shane starr said:

Just saw Mr. Lightfoot on Christmas eve. I own a sign shop in downtown Orlando and he came in to get new vinyl lettering for the sides of his van. He got “Braver than America”, “Bigger than
Watergate”, and of course “Stephan King Killed John Lennon. I spent 2 hours with this man and then read his magazine and his website and am convinced that he is totally insane. He told me he felt 9/11 and prayed for all of us to be taken out because we are miserable people. I love my life and fear the mentality this man represents. But he did pay cash! He came back to my shop to ask how to get to Tampa which is where I now believe him to be.

Kikki Armaus said:
Feb 17, 2009 at 3:20 pm

I saw the van on 41 Tamiami Trail in Venice Florida a few weeks ago. Today he got removed (peacefully) from a Sarasota County FL meeting.

KrishnaKris said:
May 6, 2009 at 11:56 am

I just had an astral travel to the planet Gobfart, and this guy was there, along with some laughing pixies and his van had turned into a pink carousel pigeon, man. Hare Krishna.

Marineh said:
Aug 21, 2009 at 5:06 pm

He is in Green Bay Wisconsin. I spoke to him and he is a joke.

PW Goldman said:
Aug 7, 2011 at 12:03 pm

And now sited in Sun Valley, CA. Keep your distance.

PFunk said:

van sited Capitola Mall in Capitola, CA. (Santa Cruz County)

Aaron said:
Jan 25, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Now he’s crossed the line. According to his website, he’s responsible for the 49ers losing to the Giants last weekend. I thought he was cute when I’d chat with him on Upper Sproul in ’02; now, I see he’s a serious menace…

Cathryn Ellinghuysen said:

Appreciating the determination an individual placed into your internet site and also

xrumer linkslist id said:

[...]the time to read or check out the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…

I am very happy to read this, . This is the type of details that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.

Mateusz Czerwinski said:

This is my first opportunity to visit this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.

youth baseball drills and games said:

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

Tyree Delaglio said:

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I want to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get one thing done.

josonbrant said:
Jan 19, 2013 at 3:52 am

Your fourth, the spurs although hard impending score, but the blazers have been the lead control in 6 minutes approximately, final A few minutes and seconds, parker break layup, the Portland trail blazers 85-79 lead. Finally the Portland trail blazers 98-90 win at home.
In the second half, the score alternate lead, in batu assists babbitt’s 3-pointer using the Portland trail blazers, 9-2 score high tide, puff los’s 3-pointer, the Portland trail blazers 72-61 lead, and after three, each side tied at 69-76.
In your own home the Portland trail blazers 98-88 victory over the Dallas spurs in the past nine games 3 victories, the spurs are encountered two straight.
statistic
Time section, the two sides 23-23, 32-32, 34 – and draw often, and in the rudd assists aldridge jumper after scoring the Portland trail blazers, 47 – lead. The 2nd quarter before the end, the buzzer vladimir radmanovic hit the jumper, the Portland trail blazers – 45 lead.
The first section begins, the pioneers of the house games by aldridge continuous quick start scoring, the eight – 2 lead. As well as in the park and Duncan continuous take minutes, the 2 sides into deeply worried, batu mu assists puff los’s 3-pointer, the Portland trail blazers 15 – and lead. End from the first quarter, the 2 sides equal 23-21, aldridge scored ten points.
The blazers aldridge 22 points 6 rebounds, damien – the rudd 29 points, seven rebounds and assists, J.J. – and g’s 12 points and 12 rebounds, SAN Antonio’s Tim Duncan 16 points 6 rebounds, 5 assists parker, ginobili 21 points 6 rebounds, 12 points, 7 assists.

blake griffin shoes for sale
nfl fitted hats wholesale