If Black Friday is anything like the “Halo 3″ release in September, we imagine the caffeinated cheapskates among you will have been clamoring for coupons and free pumpkin pie since last night or at least pre-dawn hours this morning.Still, for those of you about to buy an Internet gadget or if you already own one that you’re fiddling with as you tap your feet to the cashier who price-checks every item that the old lady seven people ahead keeps second-guessing, we are here to entertain. Or, rather, Facebook is.To get you back in the mood for the fall semester’s home stretch, here are some groups we found (between pumpkin pie servings and non-alcoholic hot cocoa) with which you may or may not identify:* The CAL A+ Club, an elusive and exclusive group with unsurprisingly few members.* I Have Failed a Class at the University of California. Surprisingly few members here, but perhaps that has more to do with what people are willing to admit.* I acknowledge the 100 fold difference between .002 dollars and .002 cents. So do we, even if Verizon doesn’t.That said, we’ve got some leftovers to eat and papers to write. And, you know, overprivileged Californians to buy a diet soda for.“Lightening Up” is a Clog special devoted to link-stacking finding Facebook groups of interest. And by interest, we mean anything that seems amusing to us at the time. Since there are millions upon millions of Facebook groups which surely must amuse someone, this special will NEVER DIE.If the thought of school-related Facebook groups is too much to bear, feel free to go back to shopping or supporting Stephen Colbert or celebrity-bashing. It’s not like you’d be caught dead seeking obscurity.

cheap monster beats tour said:

This very blog is really educating and informative. I have chosen helluva interesting tips out of it. I’d love to return again soon. Thanks a bunch!

yingoabd said:

Hi, dear, how are you? Today, I would like to introduce this site is reliable to offer you cool items, like jordans, hats, handbags and so on, all the items have excellent design and standard quality! Maybe you will like shopping here, just have a try!!air jordans.

Wow, marvelous weblog structure! How long have you been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The entire glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!

Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Hats Caps said:

Thank you for this amazing facts! Are you currently on twitter by any chance? Will give a tweet from my account later

ishonefor said:

Or do you hunt for presents to your dear friends, now, just choose our website to enjoy various headphones on hot sale here, you can own low-price but excellent headphones with unique design and wonderful melody here, and we will offer you free shipping and fast delivery!Cheap Monster Headphones

zhudiya said:

cheap jordans be called by a joint name that Jordan Brand Shoes, which are online sale jordans cheap. Always, the Cheap Jordans divided into Air Jordan series, Jordan Fusion series, Jordan Retro series and so on, they are much cheaper because they come from manufacuring factory directly, lowest pirce comes the lowest cost. Nowadays, online cheap jordans business are getting more and more popular, because online shopping stage will make purchasing more convenient and save much more money, also it is no doubt, will make you clear about the comparable prices easily just by searching, you know, so wonderful, cost no walking and carrying to purchase desirable Jordans Cheap!

Cheap Monster Beats said:

Apologize for my noobie question. Could you tell me what this site skin is? I truly like it. Or is it custom one, perhaps? I think it will be a good option for Google ads too. I’d like it if you can let me know about this. Thanks.