height=240 align=right>
We loathe Coach Mack Brown, we really do. Last night, the Clog found itself rooting hard against his Texas Longhorns as they played the Arizona State Sun Devils (to no avail).

But, his team winning the game, nor his non-stop whining following every call, drew our greatest ire. Nay, it all climaxed when he tried to steal the show after the final seconds had ticked off.

You all might remember Brown from 2004 when the Bears were perched at no. 4 in the BCS rankings with their sights set towards the Rose Bowl. In comes Coach Brown-noser, who pleaded with the media and coaches to rank the Longhorns ahead of the Bears.

Miraculously, Cal was even ranked seventh on a few of the following week’s ballots (Hmm, who could that be?). When the final votes were tallied, Cal found itself out of the BCS picture. Another year, another missed shot at playing in the Grandaddy of Them All.

Moving to the present, last night’s Holiday Bowl featured the most bizarre play the Clog has ever seen. A member of the Texas staff stepped in and allegedly touched the ball. This blunder led to an Arizona State touchdown, but did not have much of an impact in the grand scheme of the game.

Who was this foolish staffer, you ask? None other than Mack’s step-son, Chris Jessie. We would bet that the second this event happened, Mack was pondering, “How can I spin this in my favor?”

Since the Holiday Bowl wasn’t much of a game, Jessie was the big story of the day and was interviewed by ESPN. (You’re going to have to watch the video to make sense of the coming commentary.)

In the first few seconds of the clip, Brown-noser uses a strong strafe move to interrupt Lisa Salters’ question. Salters does an admirable job of giving a nice stiff arm to Mack to give Jessie a chance to speak. Not deterred, Mack manages to get on the butt-end of Jessie’s answer. This man is relentless.

Come on Mack, you already got plenty of face-time during your Oscar-worthy performance on the sidelines—let your step-son have his 15 minutes of fame. We guess at this point, you’re naturally inclined to pushing others out of the spotlight.

Image Source: CorpX under Wikimedia Creative Commons
Chris Jessie: I Did Not Touch the Ball [ESPN]

xrumer twittermod said:

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with exactly the same comment. Is there any way you’ll be able to remove me from that service? Cheers!

Discount Auto Parts said:

Appreciating the hard work you put into your website and in depth point of view you provide here. It’s awesome to find a blog occasionally that is not all the same out of date rehashed material. Excellent work! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your blog URL to my Favorites today. In fact, I admire your site so much that I am interested to advertise my own discount auto parts site http://www.primechoiceautoparts.com on yours. I will be glad if you contact me at: everythingrainbowhk (AT) gmail.com and include your annual banner rates. Thank you!

AngeloCH630 said:
Jul 20, 2012 at 11:36 pm

ma poi nn e’ il quale nel pensiero ci metti un auto che vale proveniente da la minor cosa di compreso lambaradan che bastone???? accurato il quale sopra quel caso dovresti versare una plusvalenza sulla ritenuta d’acconto adeguato alla meta’ del ardire manifesto al catasto

Le informazioni richieste sono contenute sopra questo articolo http://www.goarticoli.com/casette-in-legno-da-giardino/

toysNeussyReday said:

Soon after cow punching for nigh about fifty years, any Tx unqualified took in order to his or her compensate. There was substantial exhilaration throughout paradise as he achieved the actual brilliantly entrances. The arrival of your genuine Texan unqualified was regarded a thing of your celebration throughout paradise. E John p themself came up proper above and also was adament upon supplying the particular cowpoke an excursion. Items had been proper friendly-like before unqualified seen half-a-dozen cowpokes secured out like broncos.
“Why are common these adult men secured out there?Inches they questioned E Chris.
Saint Peter sent a reply: “Those tend to be boys from the Panhandle. Whenever all of us let them free, they try to go back to Colorado!Inches
Toys

nisasilfets said:

Le casette durante legno si adattano allo espressione che spirito nuovo le quali nй solo cerca la praticita, la flessibilita e l’economicita (tempi proveniente da recessione duri attraverso tutti), tuttavia quandanche un logorio responsabile e un utilizzazione sagace di materiali e risorse.