ZOMG, you’re a star

Saturday may be your day if you’ve ever dreamed of being on TV. Tomorrow, San Francisco will host two casting calls: one for “Real World” and one for Bravo’s new show “The Dating Project.”

The casting call for “Real World” will last from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Suite 181 in SF. Bring in a recent picture and a photo ID. Oh, and don’t be any older than 24, mmkay? Maturity not accepted here.

If you are over 24 years old (say, between 25 and 35) and you’re a guy, “The Dating Project” is more up your alley. The casting call opens at 1 p.m. and ends at 4 p.m. for both Saturday and Sunday. You can hit up the Bravo crew at Broadway Studios, but it’d be best to e-mail first at [email protected]. Tell ‘em your name and number and don’t forget that photo. You might be lucky enough to woo a “young Hollywood Starlet (sic)” in Hollywood Hills.

Prefer some movie magic? There’s also a place for you as an extra in Gus Van Sant’s film about Harvey Milk. “Milk” requires some march re-enactments, and that’s where you come in. If you want some bragging rights, sign up to be an extra. The magic requests your presence on the night of Feb. 8.

C’mon, get your fame-hungry buns out there! UC Berkeley should do better than “Beauty and the Geek.”

Calling All Type-As: Your San Francsico (sic) Casting Calls Await [SFist]
More Milk Extras Needed for March Reenactment [SFist]