ooh, enticing

Midterms will come before you know it, and you’ll end up pulling at least one all-nighter this semester–if you’re lucky. The Clog has compiled a list of do’s and dont’s to get you past the shock of seeing the sun rise.

DON’T
* Drink too much caffeine. Just a few cups in the beginning is OK, but too much will make your limbs jittery and your mind scattered.

* Fall asleep. That’s a no-brainer. If you do need a little rest break, aim for a small amount of shut-eye, like a 20-minute power nap.

And now for the real jewels of wisdom…

DO
* Plan out your paper/studying. Set objectives for yourself on a checklist, and cross them off when you accomplish each one.

* Allow yourself some breaks. Give yourself 50 minutes to get through a set of material, then step away for 10 minutes. Walk around, get your legs moving.

* Eat! You’re staying awake for an extra eight or so hours, and you’ll need to fuel yourself according. Use one or two of your breaks to snack on some carbs, like pasta and cereal. Avoid foods that are too sugary, heavy or fatty, as they’ll eventually make you feel sleepier.

Lifehacker also has some other quick tips:
* Peppermint, as in tea
* Cold shower or exposure to the cold night air
* Take an afternoon nap before you start
* Vick’s VapoRub (what?)

As long as you get over the hump, though, you’ll survive. Too bad that hump lasts about six hours too long.

How to Work Effectively for 24 Consecutive Hours [The Cranking Widgets Blog]
How to pull an all-nighter [Lifehacker]
Earlier: How To: Insult Your Professor

Comments:
Monster - Beats By Dr Dre JustBeats Solo - Purple said:
Mar 21, 2012 at 9:03 am

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Louis Vuitton Taiga Leather Igor Ardoise M31172 Outlet said:
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:21 pm

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Canvas 6 Keys Holder Black N62662 Sale said:
Mar 21, 2012 at 4:16 pm

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

dat is ontworpen in principe op dezelfde manier said:
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Hayley Corn said:
Mar 22, 2012 at 1:32 am

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

Monster - Beats By Dr Dre Studio Red Sox Edition Headphones said:
Mar 22, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

hguhf said:
Mar 22, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Great daytime, might be here’s towards situation merely well, i%u2019ve become executing study concerning your webpage which%u2019s why it is obviously pro. I include been developing a fresh unique writings with your lover with attempting return glance good, whenever along with feel a fix i%u2019ve damage it. Recommendations regarding how burdensome was generally known as the to actually site? Properly any person much for instance me lacking an occurence do it, at the very top that complete folks boost web should possess linked to chewing entirely up receiving that may done plus?

Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Rift Noir M40056 said:
Mar 22, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Wow! Thank you! I constantly wanted to write on my blog something like that. Can I implement a fragment of your post to my blog?

BankCardUSA said:
Mar 22, 2012 at 10:58 pm

The total purse of mortgage loans of commercial banks in Armenia has increased in the first nine months of almost two razhotya for October 1, 2007, age coc

as铆 como los pr茅stamos sin protecci贸n. said:
Mar 23, 2012 at 8:12 am

An interesting discussion is value comment. I feel that you should write extra on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic but typically people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

carving watermelon baby buggy said:
Mar 23, 2012 at 11:09 am

Excellent site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here? Id really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!