Mark your calendars: Jamba Juice will serve free “breakfast” on Apr. 8, or so says a Facebook event we happened upon. (Jamba Juice site has no mention of any event.) The event runs from 6 a.m. to roughly 10 a.m., and the smoothiers will specifically promote the new breakfast line, as described below.

Juice Blends
* Orange Carrot Banana
* Orange Mango Passion

Yogurt Blends
* Sunrise Strawberry: your typical strawberry and bananas (how is this different from the usual standard?)
* Bright-eyed and Blueberry: strawberries and blueberries

Toppers (eaten with spoons)
* Berry: like a yogurt smoothie, with strawberries, blueberries, bananas and granola on top
* Mango Peach: same base , but with mangoes, bananas and peaches
* Chunky Strawberry: same base, with peanut butter, strawberries, bananas and bananas on top

Juices
* Fresh squeezed orange juice
* Fresh squeezed carrot juice

Get yer free grub, and report back. We need to see if this Chunky Strawberry thing is as unappetizing as it sounds. Or is that just us?

Free Breakfast Day at Jamba Juice [Facebook]

Joseph said:

Chunky Strawberry was delicious!

Cavity Wall Insulation Technology said:
Feb 15, 2012 at 7:40 am

Stop Now…

Please don’t force me to peruse that story again have mercy….

xrumer revou mod said:

A high level woman you need to have a single body appearance. Is going to be most outstanding construct, adult will require the customer through your self confidence and girls do envision drawn to because of your captivating looks. Albeit numerous men desirable to create an incredibly complete a great deal are surely all set to may possibly dozens of vexing physical trainings was required to grow their lean muscle mass. These grownup is usually hugely willing to fully grasp that the following is straight can definitely have muscle and strength merely by swallowing an outstanding application identified Huge Muscle mass mass Contractor.

http://www.tvclassic.net/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=269783 said:

The invisible hand of the market always moves faster and better than the heavy hand of government. …

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to re…

Deloise Howlett said:

Hi!
I’m extremely amusedby your great site Will definitely come back to your site again.
God bless google for pointing me here.

car mats direct said:

{Pretty|Very} nice post. I just stumbled upon your {blog|weblog} and {wanted|wished} to say that {I have|I’ve} {really|truly} enjoyed {browsing|surfing around} your blog posts. {In any case|After all} {I’ll|I will} be subscribing to your {feed|rss f…

The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead even more than teamwork. …