the_blue_marble.jpg

We all know it, we all love it … it’s the environment! No one cares about the environment more than UC Berkeley (except maybe Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio), and this week will provide dozens of opportunities for us to show it. Yes, starting on Monday and raging through Friday is Cal’s Earth Week, our one and only chance to give Mother Earth some sugar.

Or could it be Berkeley’s one and only chance to stroke its own ego and congratulate itself on its green superiority? We’ll be sure to check out a few of the many summits, “faires,” and Memorial Glade shin-digs to get the real 411, and keep an eye out for Tommy Lee. Just remember: Only you can prevent Earth Week from going down in a blaze of apathy.

UC Berkeley Earth Week Calendar of Events [Website]

BizziBiz said:
Feb 19, 2012 at 5:03 pm

I see something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to bookmarks .

Arlene Diem said:

I’m jealous. I can not get this many individuals to remark on my blog site. What is your top secret? Maybe some beneficial Guidelines would assist me out. Please check out my web site at: http://www.whazzub.com

xrumer php dug mod said:

It’s exhausting to seek out knowledgeable individuals on this subject, but you sound like you recognize what you’re speaking about! Thanks

Chauncey Reidherd said:

Vision problems tend to be usually induced as unwanted side effects by current health ailments of folks. Formative diagnosis and timely therapy is necessary for these forms of temporary and minor conditions, to avoid wellness problems. It is actually not appropriate on the individuals’ part to think that these vision problems may disappear if the main health condition is dealt with and cured. The eye ailments need to be dealt with individually by talking to an eye doctor. The other factors that may impact peoples? eyesight are usually: work-related influences, living conditions, life styles, personal practices, and so on. Based on estimates, the previously discussed reasons bring about more than 80per cent of non serious vision problems in folks.

Bill Rolston said:

I drop a leave a response whenever I appreciate a article on a site or I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion. It is a result of the sincerness displayed in the article I browsed. And after this post The Daily Clog » Earth Week is Coming. Look Busy!. I was excited enough to leave a leave a responsea response :-P I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it only me or do a few of these responses come across as if they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Could you list all of your community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Adam Didway said:

I do not drop a comment, but after looking at some of the remarks here The Daily Clog » Earth Week is Coming. Look Busy!. I do have some questions for you if it’s okay. Could it be only me or do some of the remarks look like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you post a list of all of your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?