Mon Dieu!

There are plenty of cafes around Berkeley, and everybody’s got their favorite sandwich place. But if you’re hunkering for a little haute cuisine in your ham and cheese, then it’s Gregoire for lunch for you.

Across from Elephant Pharmacy, Gregoire’s little joint serves lunch and dinner, but the sandwiches are the real draw. It serves up organic fare done in French style, and the menu changes monthly. What do we recommend for April? Well, the poached sole was like butta.

Oh, and don’t forget to order a side of potato puffs–fried potato balls with mashed potato inside. They’re a meal in themselves.

Location: 2109 Cedar Street, walking distance from campus
Price: Ranges from $6-$8 for a sandwich (comes with small salad du jour)
Notes: You can call ahead and pick up your order.

Image Source: ImipolexG under Creative Commons
Gregoire [Web site]
Earlier: Vik’s Chaat Corner for Lunch, Ajanta for Dinner

I haven’t checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

zhudiya said:

cheap jordans be called by a joint name that Jordan Brand Shoes, which are online sale jordans cheap. Always, the Cheap Jordans divided into Air Jordan series, Jordan Fusion series, Jordan Retro series and so on, they are much cheaper because they come from manufacuring factory directly, lowest pirce comes the lowest cost. Nowadays, online cheap jordans business are getting more and more popular, because online shopping stage will make purchasing more convenient and save much more money, also it is no doubt, will make you clear about the comparable prices easily just by searching, you know, so wonderful, cost no walking and carrying to purchase desirable Jordans Cheap!