sexy

Cheeseboard pizza deserves a pilgrimage, worth even a trek on foot when you just can’t wait for the bus. Some Berkeleyans prefer Zachary’s, but if you want your pizza on the lighter side, there’s no better place than the collective down Shattuck Avenue.

Cheeseboard serves a new, single type of pizza every day, and we’re not talking pepperoni. There’s Roma tomatoes, corn, potatoes, cremini mushrooms, Asiago, feta, slices of lime–all so juicy and just greasy enough. Don’t expect tomato sauce on your slice (frankly, you won’t miss it that much either).

Simplify your life, take a break from your mad studying. Accessorize your slice with a salad or something fizzy to drink, sit down on the meridian underneath the sign telling you not to and zen out to the notes of upbeat jazz peppering your experience.

Location: 1512 Shattuck Avenue, accessible by the 7, 9 or 18 bus
Price: A few bucks for a slice (plus a bonus baby slice)
Notes: The line looks long but moves swiftly.

Image Source: Alice-Chen under Creative Commons
Website [Cheeseboard]
Earlier: Gregoire for Sandwich Cuisine

brittney said:

You can subscribe to a Twitter feed of the daily toppings, which is pretty cool.

brittney said:

Oops. Messed up that link. Here is the right one:

@cheeseboard

Hekkniptkak said:
Jan 21, 2009 at 4:46 pm

Nothing seems to be easier than seeing someone whom you can help but not helping.
I suggest we start giving it a try. Give love to the ones that need it.
God will appreciate it.

xrumer tumblr mod said:

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire really enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Ross Mangon said:

Hi!
I’m extremely fascinatedby your great site Will definitely return to your blog again.
Lord bless google for pointing me here.