We couldn’t help but notice adfadsf’s approval of our images and wanted to respond to a recent inquiry about our prettyful pictures: The picture was taken off NASA’s Image of the Day Gallery, but we don’t know who the artist is. If you just read that sentence and aren’t adfadsf, we bet you feel dirty for reading someone else’s mail.

Also, we get comments from Germany? That’s pretty hardcore, though we’re not sure what Autoversicherung means or how to pronounce it for that matter. Is it some sort of derogatory term for a car?

Our favorite comment, however, came from Nayeli Cooper

You’ll notice there is luck about which one is the best. You don’t need to trade last semester. I, like a public refrigerator, worked last semester before I ever started into this.

Indeed, we are very familiar with the feelings and aspirations of public refrigerators and how awful a blue-collar refrigerator life can be.

Keep up the comments, y’all. It’s easy, you don’t even have to be surprising to anything!

Image Source: cindy47452 under Creative Commons
Earlier: More Death to Nature

Nathalie Sisti said:

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find precisely about this topic – The Daily Clog » Mailbag: Pictures Pretty Enough to Be Public Refrigerators. You realize so much…it’s almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic, thats been written about for years before! Great stuff, just great!