After discovering the latest omen of the world’s coming demise, the Clog encourages Berkeley students to put down their books and enjoy their short-lived time on earth.

Clown fetishists rejoice! (C’mon, we know you’re out there … ) Graduates from the San Francisco Circus Center’s Clown Conservatory have put together a sexy calendar just for you–and whoever else wants to contribute to the Judy Finelli Fund for Multiple Sclerosis advocacy.

Yes, San Francisco has a clown conservatory, and yes, we said “sexy.” Because these aren’t your average, run of the mill clowns–they’re San Francisco clowns. So, like many other things in San Francisco, they are unusually well-educated, and they are naked. The calendar features 16 months’ worth of clowns wearing nothing but their noses and strategically-placed top hats. (They had to keep it kid-friendly, somehow.)

The photos were taken by “art student, Gabriela Alonso in a studio and, secretly, in public places.” Wait, what? So, let us get this straight: We could have been taking a leisurely stroll through the park, only to stumble unsuspectingly upon a pack of stripping clowns? Color us flabbergasted. This world gets weirder by the day, we swear.

Image Source: Rick Dikeman under GNU Free Documentation
Naked clown calendar–now that’s scary. [Contra Costa Times]
Earlier: This Week’s Sign of the Apocalypse: Scientists Connect Personality Traits and Hand Size, Mario Cart and ADHD to be Linked Next