Anxious about election returns? Normally, we’d suggest an optionally alcoholic drinking game, but tonight we’ve declared liberty and bingo for all.

Download and print out special bingo sheets to play along while you frantically watch the states go blue or red. The game is a bit different than your average bingo, and here’s how to play:

As the state results arrive, a token of the winning party’s color is placed on corresponding state stamps.

By the end of the night, all electoral votes will be pledged, and all spots on all cards will be filled in. Players recieve (sic) a “Bingo” when they have five of the same color token in a row. The score for this achievement is the sum of the electoral votes cast by those states. This is the number indicated at bottom right of each state stamp.

Red and blue Bingo’s count together for each card. A player’s final score is discovered by adding together all Bingo scores.

Hooray electoral college! Meanwhile, we’ll be blogging up a storm while you have all the laughs.

Image Source: Shotsky
’08 Election Night Bingp [Shotsky]
via Laughing Squid

amazon gift cards said:

Usually I don’t learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up extremely pressured me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite fantastic post.

Hey very cool site!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally…I’m happy to search out so many helpful info here within the put up, we need develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

mystery shopper said:

I’m more than happy to find this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you bookmarked to check out new things on your website.

mystery shopper said:

I love reading a post that can make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

mystery shopper said:

I used to be able to find good advice from your blog posts.

mystery shopper said:

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I’m going to revisit yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.