We thought about posting about this when we saw it happen in one of our classes, but A) we were lazy and B) we didn’t have our camera on us:

Also, since this is Berkeley, we’ve become extremely jaded and are no longer very impressed when random shit interrupts our lectures. That being said, something about the Gestalt or whatever (the whole is greater than the sum of its parts … Psych majors? Not at all applicable? Er, just forget it.) made this video seem significantly funnier than the one dancing guy in Wheeler Auditorium did at the time. So yeah. Three cheers for YouTube: Making things worthwhile that might not be otherwise, since … well–like, forever.

(Thanks for the tip, Moujan.)

jericho! Improv and Sketch Comedy [Web site]
How Did They Dance? [YouTube]

Christine Borden said:

This reminds me of Prangstgrup from Columbia. They did a musical in a lecture, and we posted about a musical they did in a library. I’m glad jericho! brought this phenomenon to Berkeley.

Adam said:

Jericho is so fucking funny. I’ve been to two of their bigger shows this semester and i almost peed myself i was laughing so hard. Good job, jericho. Keep it up!

adfadsf said:

there were a ton of spelling mistakes in the captions. just sayin’

bloom123 said:

very good i havent read such a high quality peice of work in a long time good job. The text flows very nicely and it is very easy read and it was also fun and broght up some interesting points.bloom

electronics said:

Get popular electronics…..

[...]The info talked about inside the post are several of the most beneficial accessible [...]…

Anjuli Lorenz said:

very nice post, i definitely love this web site, keep on it

Forex Indicator said:

Absolutely pent content material, regards for selective information. “He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak.” by Michel de Montaigne.

air mouse said:

You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

Adrian Betenson said:

This really answered my problem, thank you!

Security Light said:

Needed to write you one little word just to give many thanks the moment again with your pleasant methods you’ve featured in this case. It was simply wonderfully generous with people like you giving without restraint what exactly most of us could possibly have sold for an e book in making some money for themselves, certainly seeing that you could possibly have done it in the event you decided. The points additionally acted like the great way to understand that other people have a similar keenness just like my personal own to know a little more pertaining to this problem. I believe there are several more enjoyable periods ahead for individuals who scan your site.

Forex ea said:

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and simply couldn’t come across. What an ideal website.

ray ban sunglasses outlet said:

Thanks for your posting. Another factor is that just being a photographer consists of not only difficulty in catching award-winning photographs but hardships in getting the best photographic camera suited to your requirements and most especially challenges in maintaining the caliber of your camera. This is very genuine and apparent for those photographers that are in capturing this nature’s eye-catching scenes : the mountains, the particular forests, the actual wild and the seas. Going to these adventurous places surely requires a dslr camera that can live up to the wild’s tough settings.

Lakers iphone 4 cover said:

I have the same predicament! I am still working tough now! Hop this helps!

Transgenic Mice said:

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you’re utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

mydirtyhobby said:

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks