Reports say a Wal-Mart employee died just a few hours ago, trampled to death by raging Black Friday bargain-seekers in New York. Shoppers tore down the front doors of the Wal-Mart at Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream, N.Y., knocking down the unidentified 34-year-old worker. Three other shoppers and a pregnant woman were taken to the hospitable for minor injuries.

According to eyewitness testimonials, the waiting shoppers pulled the doors from their hinges in their rush to get into the store. The surge, the NYT solemnly reports, endangered children, who had to be grabbed by their parents so as to not get lost and/or trampled upon in the mad stampede. Jeez. People really are nuts for their tech gadgets and Guitar Hero game kits.

Image Source: r_b under Creative Commons
Wal-Mart Employee Trampled to Death by Customers [NY Times]

Scott said:

Black Friday has definitely cast a Dark Cloud over this country, when the chance of a good deal greatly outweighs the civility of concern for our fellow man. What savages we must be to put aside any form of compassion as human beings for the bloated ego of a materialistic path.
A Young Man of 34, working for a temp agency – the day after Thanksgiving – trampled to death.
Think about it.
God bless this Man and his family.

Carlie Murphy said:

Don’t assume because their parents is clever he is more likely to win. New York are emotional and their tech gadgets and Guitar Hero game kits will reflect that. We have made the mad stampede.

free duplicate file finder software said:

uplicate Cleaner, the fastest and most popular free tool for finding duplicate files! … This Duplicate File Cleaner is Freeware! … iTunes, etc); Flexible search parameters; Intelligent Selection Assistant; Search home or networked drives; Search …

Cruz Cuascut said:

I simply couldn’t depart your web site Peyton Manning Bronco Jersey before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information a person provide in your visitors? Is going to be again incessantly in order to http://www.officialnflbroncosshop.com/peyton-manning-jerseys-c-21 inspect new posts

Kitchen Backsplash Ideas said:

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my web site =). We could have a link exchange arrangement between us

hello!,I really like your writing very so much! percentage we communicate more about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look forward to peer you.

samsung 1080p hdtv said:

I admire your dedication to excellence. Your content is very obviously well-researched. I got so involved in your article that I couldn’t even make myself quit reading. Thank you for producing such great quality work. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

how to make feather earrings said:

Thanks for a tremendous submit, will study your personal others content. thank you your thoughts on this, I soon became somewhat struck by this short article. Thanks again! You commit a terrific moment. Has excellent data here. I feel if a greater number of people thought about it like this, they’d have a very better time frame have the suspend ofing the issue.

Denny Gastelo said:
Jun 23, 2012 at 7:10 am

you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing. It sort of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a fantastic activity in this subject!

Indian Corporate database said:
Sep 11, 2012 at 9:09 am

I am now not positive where you’re getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

a2608469 said:

I’ve said that least 2608469 times. SKC was here…

vandalized said:

Whatever you’re doing to write this content, keep it up. Your writing is interesting and I think you’re right on track with your views. I know you put a lot of effort into your work.