Got a deficit of laconic gunslinger, squint-eyed cowboy lady-killer, stone-cold sonofabitch and enduring icon of masculinity in your life? Have no fear–the Clog is here to tell you how to remedy that sad dearth in just two easy-peasy steps.  Graphic designers, sally forth!  In the meantime, those of us with pitiable amounts of design savvy will, uh, listen to the Gorillaz song on loop while shedding a single tear of sadness for our missed opportunity.

1. Design a logo
2. Win ticket to private reception held by the Center for Japanese Studies, where Clint Eastwood will be speaking

The logo must be in black and white and should include the text “Resident Faculty Program” in there somewhere, seeing how the design is for the Resident Faculty Program, which is looking mighty underpopulated at the moment, if we do say so ourselves. The deadline’s Dec. 5, so get going! Once done, the submission should be emailed–along with your name, of course–to [email protected]

For more details, check out the project site.

Image Source: Public Domain
Marketing and Web Requests: Contest to Design New RF Logo [ASC]

Louise Madden said:
Jan 28, 2009 at 10:09 am

Never mind meeting Clint, how do I send an e-mail to him?

I saw Gran Torino the other night and want to run a couple of things by him.

I got it, the things one does have control over can torment us more.When we violate our own moral code that’s when confession kicks in…possibly. As Walt finds his peace through confession and gets all his ducks in a row why not call his sons and take ownership of his failure as a dad.The bigger failure is leaving the Earth and letting others carry all the burden into their future.

It was very interesting and thanks.

kaleb antczak said:
Jun 25, 2009 at 4:42 am

i just want to meet clint eastwood before i die! i think he is the best actor and real person in the world! i just want to shake his hand…

Allison J said:
Jul 30, 2009 at 5:13 pm

I agree he is a great actor

Robert DeTevis said:

I would like to meet Clint Eastwood because he is my father and I have never met my father. So how do you meet some that is famous and tell Them Hi I am your son. I don’t expect to meet him in this life as he is getting on in years and so am I fore that matter. I have been trying for the last ten years with no luck.

atul kapur said:
May 17, 2010 at 3:15 am

My sons and i are just amazed by Clint Eastwood. We love him so much that we are going to visit Carmel in June all the way from India just to try and get a glimpse of him. Can anybody help ?

Mike McEntee said:
Jul 14, 2010 at 1:20 pm

I’m 40, have been a Clint fan ever since I can remmber. If there would be one person in my life I would have the chance to met it would be him ! the day he dies will be like the end of the world, i would feel sadder than if it was the day my own father died and that’s not a joke.

seriously, i’m no star fuker, live in london, see all the stars over the years they nmean nothing but Clint is my idol and he’s one of the greatest guys to havd ever graced the screen. I have no idea how to meet, shake the hand and get a picture with the legend

Fe Gersbach said:

I thought Clint Eastwood was great in Gran Torino. A friend of mine saw Here After last night and told me it had no story but was a cool idea.

Peter said:
Jan 20, 2011 at 5:02 pm

There are whispers that Clint Eastwood will be appearing in London to take part in a very special ‘Evening with Clint Eastwood’ in October. He may also perform with Jamie Cullum. Will keep this forum posted.

justin bieber 2011 said:

New leaked photos! justin bieber and selena gomez kissing in bed! Look hare , http://www.cledit.com

William Bradham said:
Jun 10, 2011 at 6:22 pm

a legend on my bucket list that i would like to meet.

Maria Perez said:

We just want to have lunch with Clint East Wood/make my husben happy :) for his birthday in November

Winona Maski said:

I’m jealous. I can’t get this a lot of individuals to remark on my blog. What is your secret? Maybe some useful Guidelines would aid me out. Be sure to check out my site at: http://www.whazzub.com

My brother recommended I may like this website. He was once entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

xrumer latest elgg mod said:

Thermal Paper… Hello! I will likely be coming back far more for your intriguing articles and for excellent Reading soon. I would like to give a thumbs up for the great information you’ve here on this site!…

Peyton manning jersey said:

Hello can I quote some of the information from this mail if I provide a connection burdening someone to your site?

görüntülü sohbet said:

hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

NREMT Exam said:

I like this post. If you are interested in EMT Exam Training, go here: http://bit.ly/GOUl2L

ajretros said:

Hack again?!

Hostel in Los Angeles said:

I like this post. If you are interested in a Hostel in Venice Beach, check out http://venicebeachcotel.com

cleveland appliance repair said:

If you are interested in appliance repair training, check out http://fredsappliance.com

Cindy Cichowski said:

Hey!
I’m extremely amusedby your interesting site Will surely return to your site again.
Lord bless google for pointing me here.

Rusen voh said:

It’s like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this
We supply Cheap Nike Shoes ,
It’s saling online store. we have cheap oakley sunglasses

CHRIS LEE said:
Jan 8, 2013 at 5:26 pm

I too would love to meet clint ! Ive loved and watched mostof his movies all the way back to about 17 years old . Im from Wasilla Alaska and i know he is a republican , and talks to chairs . I would introduce him to Sarah Palin if he would agree to meet me . I live a few miles from her and todd and i talk racing all the time .

kameralı sohbet said:

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours as of late, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

canlı sohbet said:

Thank you for every other informative site. Where else may just I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect manner? I’ve a mission that I am simply now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such information.