…Well, in doll form anyway. Apparently the characters of High School Musical (3? 5? whatever number they’re doing nowadays) have finally graduated from high school, even though most of the cast is already old enough to drink and some have been involved in nude picture scandals.

But you didn’t think they’d let this teeny bopper cash cow go that easily, did you? Despite the whole leaving high school thing, there’s supposedly another installment (so would that make this College Musical now?) in the works. Way to milk the franchise for every prepubescent squeal that it’s worth.

In the last installment “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” Zac Efron, who provokes mass pre-teen swoonage across the nation, plays a character who has decided to come to our own UC Berkeley to major in theater, play basketball and be close to his girlfriend (Vanessa Hudgens) who goes to Stanford. Wow, talk about a relationship deal-breaker.

Turns out the real Zac Efron has a deferred admittance to USC, so it looks like the most we’ll be seeing of him here at UC Berkeley is his very unrealistic plastic counterpart on display in the Student Store. Fine with us.

(Note: Initial image omitted due to licensing.)

Image Source: Room317 under Creative Commons

adfadsf said:

damn. you know they’re going to pervert the cal/stanfurd rivalry thing going on between us, in their movie. gosh. theatre huh? should’ve gone to some place in sf (realistically). anyway i just hope they film in berkeley a lot instead of using that generic ucla campus. berkeley has a unique, nice feel to it.

i wonder if the university gets any money if they decide to actually do some filming here…$$$$

Beth Holm said:
Jan 3, 2009 at 8:36 pm

I Whant to See Zac Efron in real Life I Love him Deaply in my heart.

mary proprietor said:
Jan 8, 2009 at 3:48 pm

hei guys I think it is cool bringing them together to a place where he could they be together.

como se emagrece said:

My personal computer freezes every time my spouse and i begin a online video media ask for IMs?

I’m typically to running a blog and i actually respect your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and maintain checking for new information.