… and MSN City Guides can’t stay. Er, not for long, at least. Well, you know what they say–”If you can’t take the Berkeley, get out of the Berkeley,” or, uh, something like that. [MSN, via SFist]

… cold enough to snow in San Francisco, apparently. And in all the high hills from Sonoma to Santa Cruz. But … no, no. We couldn’t possibly hope that–perhaps, maybe? Down here? Murphy’s law? Seriously, if there are snowball fights in Berkeley the day we get back to SoCal, we’re going to punch someone in the throat. [SFist]

… and it’s only getting colder for the university’s money supply (or hotter, depending on whether you favor a “Financial Armageddon” by fire or ice.) You know something’s really up when R-Birge sends out a 1,843 word-long “message” to the campus community about the “Current Economic Situation.” We’ll admit we skimmed it, but that’s all it took to get the gist: we’re f*cked. [CalMail]

Earlier: Berkeley Measures, Technology and Berkeley Professor Measures Technology

Nick said:

You put the source of your news as a email you got, and then link to the Calmail website? Really? Really?

Jill Cowan said:

I couldn’t find the message itself posted anywhere online yet, and anyone who has a CalMail account got the e-mail. So if you happen to find it somewhere else, please comment with the link!