.!.

Oh no you didn’t! Looks like fashion mag BARE has some competition: Chiq Magazine.

We came across the chalked advert for Chiq’s first meeting only because of its tagline: “UCB’s 1st Health, beauty + lifestyle magazine” (sic). Not exactly fashion, but we know BARE covers beauty too.

But that’s not our gripe. The proof is in the spelling. “Chiq,” with a q? Does that mean it’s pronounced “chic” or “chick”? Or is it supposed to be a confusing amalgamation of both? In case, we’re pretty sure that anyone who would honestly refer to herself as a “chick” is surely not chic.

Image Source: onlinewoman under Creative Commons
Chiq Magazine [Website]

Savanna said:

Obviously it is a play on the word CHIC!!! Its really not that complicated… I would expect anyone from Berkeley to get that!

xrchat-articledashboard said:

“Having read this I thought it was quite informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article together. I once again find myself spending way to considerably time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was nonetheless worth it!”

Teofil Sokołowski said:

Discount Auto Parts said:

Respecting the hard work you put into your site and very informative insight you provide here. It’s very good to find a blog every once in a while that is not all the same unwanted rehashed information. Great work! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your blog URL to my Favorites now. In fact, I admire your site so much that I am interested to advertise my own discount auto parts site http://www.primechoiceautoparts.com on yours. Please write me at: everythingrainbowhk (AT) gmail.com with your quarterly ad rates. Looking forward to your email!

Tymoteusz Sokołowski said:

Quentin Rethman said:

Hey!
I’m very amusedby your great blog Will surely come back to your site again.
Lord bless google for pointing me here.

toysNeussyReday said:

After cow kickboxing for nigh in 50 years, the Colorado cowboy took to be able to his / her incentive. There is significant enjoyment within heaven when he attained your super gates. The appearance of an actual Texan cowboy has been considered a thing of the function within nirvana. E Peter himself arrived right above as well as was adamant upon offering the particular cowpoke an excursion. Points were right friendly-like until the unqualified discovered half-a-dozen cowpokes staked out such as broncos.
“Why are common people men attached out there?In . they asked E John p.
E John p sent a reply: “Those are usually boys through the Panhandle. Each and every time we allow them unfastened, they attempt to return to Colorado!Inch
Toys