8998830_d19aa7ba62PETA’s always been known for their unorthodox tactics and their “by any means necessary” policy, but this latest campaign is weird even by PETA’s standards.

It boils down to something like, “what does every middle aged women love? George Clooney. If we injected his sweat directly into tofu, then would they vicariously love the tofu too?”

PETA obtained a used towel of Clooney’s from a recent visit to the gym, and wrote Clooney asking to inject his sweat into tofu they would market nationwide.”Your fans would swoon at the idea of eating CloFu,” said PETA president Ingrid E. Newkirk in the letter.

“As a mammal, I’m offended,” Clooney said. We’re not sure what makes less sense – PETA’s proposal, or his response to it.

Image Source: arimoore under Creative Commons
PETA Pitches Clooney-Flavored Tofu [NBC]
Earlier: Manimal Wars, Parts Five to Seven

D said:

Wait, is this for real? Or is it an excerpt from the Onion?

Evante Garza-Licudine said:

No Onions were used in the making of this post.

Esmeralda Chrisco said:

Please make me aware should you be looking to get a writer for ones blog. Which you have some very nice content but A totally free deemed a good asset.

I’ll right away grab your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

web proxy site said:

This it is a great article. But first of all I must salute all every one. Hello there. After this I must say that I m thinking to post http://clog.dailycal.org/2009/03/23/this-weeks-sign-of-the-apocalypse-clooney-flavored-tofu/ on my Twitter profile. I will do this because finally I found what I was looking for. What you say here is really respectable sharing. In the second I saw this tittle, The Daily Clog » This Week’s Sign of the Apocalypse: Clooney-Flavored Tofu, on google search I was very happy. Maybe I found something that have the same ideea here http://www.toplevel-proxy.com/web-proxy-sites , I’m not sure but I thing it was the same. All the best