BARE, UC Berkeley’s fashion magazine, got a small mention in a recent New York Times article about cheap glossy printing. Kudos for cross-coast recognition, but what’s even cooler is the photo slideshow that accompanies the article.

The slideshow has some behind-the-scenes shots of BARE and also features editor Doreen Bloch speaking about putting together the magazine. Um, we can haz NYT feechur too?

Image Source: carlos_seo under Creative Commons
Do-It-Yourself Magazines, Cheaply Slick [NYT]
Making a Magazine With MagCloud [NYT]

Nat said:

Wow! This is massive! Congrats BARE!

bored.i am bored,what to do, being bored, hmmm. lol.lmao said:

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may just I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles regarding this article. I want to read even more issues approximately it!

Add Your Link said:

Undeniably consider that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other people think about issues that they plainly do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment or even I success you get admission to persistently quickly.

Inspirational Quotes said:

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

webcam live said:

Nice site. Cheers webcam live

http://www.egotrippi.com/egoforum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=94635 said:

All lasting business is built on friendship. …

One thing is that often one of the most typical incentives for utilizing your credit card is a cash-back or rebate provision. Generally, you’ll get 1-5% back with various purchases….

bike roof racks said:

I {don’t|do not} even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was {good|great}. I {don’t|do not} know who you are but {definitely|certainly} {you are|you’re} going to a famous blogger if you {are not|aren’t} already ;) Cheers!…

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. …

XSPF Resolver said:

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your web site in web explorer, would test this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a big component of people will omit your great writing due to this problem.

samsung 1080p hdtv said:

It’s obvious that the writer of this article completely knows the subject. You have posed some very interesting, and thought-provoking ideas. I am convinced that this article is the best I’ve read on this topic. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

roof racks for cars said:

{I am|I’m} {extremely|really} impressed with your writing skills {and also|as well as} with the layout on your {blog|weblog}. Is this a paid theme or did you {customize|modify} it yourself? {Either way|Anyway} keep up the {nice|excellent} quality wr…

Only a monopolist could study a business and ruin it by giving away products. …