Have you ever wondered what happens to all of the used classroom chairs, chalkboards and other campus detritus? Yeah, we haven’t either.

But if you’re looking to refurbish your apartment for cheap and you just can’t get enough of those charming plastic chairs with the attached plywood tables then you may have just discovered a treasure trove.

Cal Overstock and Surplus—located near the intersection of Ashby and San Pablo avenues—not only has sweet finds like $3 office chairs, but also has weekly auctions for things like school buses and hydrotherapy tanks.

So whether you’re going for the “retro classroom” look or just looking for a cheap place to sit, this place may just prove more successful than the Goodwill for all your tacky furniture needs. Plus, this may be your opportunity to finally get your hands on a file cabinet actually used by your own professor.

Image Source: binw.marketing under Creative Commons
Cal Overstock & Surplus [Website

Two Tickets to Paradise hd

]

Query said:

Is there an address? Huh?

Ruby Lee said:

It’s in the link to their site.

Nyla Shetrawski said:

But let’s say you’re planning a trip to Europe and rather than having to pay AT&T to use the networks of its European partners, you want to take benefit of the favorable prices and local phone numbers offered by replacing your AT&T Sim with a pre-paid Western card? Or even what if you would prefer to use T-Mobile as your mobile provider, instead of AT&T?

Teofil Sokołowski said: