San Francisco International Film Festival is well under way, but you can still grab some tickets before the fest closes on May 7. Plus, ticket prices aren’t all that expensive considering that, well, ticket prices at your local AMC are already close to $10. Below, we’ve listed some films and events of note, so you might as well enjoy a good flick before finals set in.

Friday, May 1
* Film: “Rudo y Cursi,” 4 p.m., Sundance Kabuki Cinemas, $12.50/general. Stars Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna of “Y Tu Mama Tambien” fame.

Saturday, May 2
* Panel: “Youth Make Media, Incite Change,” 2:30 p.m., Kabuki, free. About the nexus of youth and media to address social change.

* Film: “500 Days of Summer,” 7:30 p.m., Kabuki, $12.50. One of the “big night” feature films.

* Party: “Centerpiece: 500 Days of Summer

,” 9:30 p.m, CLIFT hotel. Must be 21+. Schmooze with the people behind the film.

Sunday, May 3 Presto move
* Panel: “A Critical Moment,” 6 p.m., Kabuki, free. About the future of film criticism in the face of newspaper decline.

* Film: “Claustrophobia,” 8:30 p.m., Kabuki, $12.50. Also on May 3 and 5. From Hong Kong, about office dynamics and reltionships.

Monday, May 4
* Film: “City of Borders,” 9:15 p.m., Kabuki, $12.50. Also May 6. Documentary about a gay bar in Jerusalem. Directed by a Berkeley alumna.

Wednesday, May 6
* Film: “Easy Virtue

King of New York The Bourne Supremacy movie download

,” 6 p.m., Kabuki, $12.50. Also May 7. Period piece starring Jessica Biel, Colin Firth and Kristin Scott Thomas just to name a few.

Note that some films will sell fast/sell out. Some of these events are already on rush status, which means you’ll have to show up at the doors to try to squeeze in. Berkeley’s Pacific Film Archive is also running some of the SFIFF films, so head over to the site to find out which ones you can watch closer to home.

Image Source: pedrosimoes7 under Creative Commons

San Francisco International Film Festival [Website]
Earlier: Buy Books That Make People Think Highly of You

photo dress said:

After I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

ultimate xrumer mods pack said:

Hey I know this really is off topic but I was wondering in case you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been searching for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know in case you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Rupert Chalcraft said:

I just want to mention I am just beginner to weblog and definitely loved your blog. Almost certainly I’m likely to bookmark your website . You really come with perfect writings. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web-site.

Sidney Berezny said:

Hey!
I’m extremely fascinatedby your interesting site Will definitely come back to your blog again.
Lord bless google for pointing me here.

szybkie pożyczki bez bik said:
Feb 11, 2013 at 10:46 pm

I have been interested in you all night long, wish I got this info today in the office. It can make the idea clear as day. I’m off to enroll for your current Rss or atom. A few of my buddies really want to check this out. Work well.