The Evil Dead release 1408 dvdrip

We’re about as sick of reporting Yoo news as yoo must be of hearing about Yoo, so we’ll keep this short and sweet.

Our favorite torture-touting law professor might lose his license if a battalion of human rights groups and liberal attorneys (who just filed an ethics complaint with the Pennsylvania bar association) gets its way.

Although apparently he’s now a paid columnist Vampire in Brooklyn dvdrip The Cable Guy movie full

Cradle 2 the Grave buy

for the Philadelphia Inquirer?

How incredibly convenient.

Can You Feel The Love Tonight (English) [YouTube]
Is the Noose Tightening Around John Yoo? [East Bay Express]
Earlier: Future for Yoo Looking A Little Less Bright

The Lost Weekend download

The Round Tower divx

Jimmy said:
May 19, 2009 at 10:55 am

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/scavenger/detail?entry_id=40320&tsp=1

Thought everyone reading the clog might like this.

Lolly said:

“Waterboarding — good. Caring about people — bad. Got it. ” East Bay Distress.

Sounds like a lot of smoking is going on over there. I heard that Obama decided to keep torture central Guantanamo operational because we just love to deny people their rights. Looks as if the Dems voted pretty strongly to keep it going. Good for them, always honest with their convictions and plans. lolz.

hala said:
May 21, 2009 at 11:26 am

http://clerk.house.gov
/evs/2009/roll283.xml

Nancy Pelosi knew about torture and approved it and said nothing.

The House voted 252-172 to block the measure that would have created a bipartisan congressional panel to investigate Democrats that knew about torture and said nothing. And you call this ethics and moral in our government?

So Yoo is the scapegoat, the martyr, and messiah who saved America lives and the Democrats that approved of torture simply are hiding in shame? Looks as if Obama is going to have rough road in the history books. It looks like he just kept Guantanamo open.

Nickolas Williams said:

Obama calls India a job-creator for U.S.: President Barack Obama on Saturday embraced India as a jobs-creating giant for hurting Amer…