.!.
Villa Rides film

berkeleyblogged

Just kidding, dudes. We were actually pretty stoked to hear about In Berkeley

, a brand spankin’ blog that covers “news, events and issues in our city,” with what appears to be a bit more, er, what’s the word we’re looking for here … seriousness (Depth? Intelligence? Life experience?) than your loyal Clog–not to mention a smidge

Bringing Down the House dvd

less sarcasm.

Bloggers Dave Winer and Lance Knobel have only been posting since the beginning of June, but they’ve already done some pretty comprehensive blogging of everything Berkeley … except, it seems, things pertaining to that little chunk of land overrun with young hoodlums mucking up what would otherwise be a quiet hillside town, sometimes known as the University of California. But we suppose that’s our territory.

In any case, the Clog earnestly welcomes In Berkeley to the neighborhood–or, uh, the Internet equivalent thereof. Neighborsphere? Bloggerhood? Consider this an e-bundt cake of sorts.

Image Source: Rich Anderson under Creative Commons, edited by Evante Garza-Licudine
In Berkeley [Website], via Eye on BlogsNever Surrender buy Jab We Met on dvd Keane move

Lance Knobel said:
Jun 11, 2009 at 9:56 am

Thanks for the welcome. We’ll get to Cal one day. Do we need to bring our passports?

Ryan Tate said:
Jun 12, 2009 at 9:47 am

Dave Winer sold the Daily Cal a nonprofit software license for “Frontier” back in the late 1990s, and Frontier was used to publish dailycal.org for about a year. Instead of using his sofware, though, we should have been copying his publishing format :-) Hindsight is 20/20

The Internet in Brief: 6/16/09, why am i blogging instead of writing on transcendental idealism « The Sqlog said:
Jun 16, 2009 at 8:04 am

[...] The Daily Clog bitterly reports the existence of another Berkeley-specific blog. Luckily this one is pretty much completely written from a townie’s perspective. Wait, non-students live here? Who aren’t hobos? Or grad students? Do you see what I did there. Grad students don’t count. Kekeke. [...]

livesex said:

Nice page. Thnx! Best Regardss livesex