dachshundderby

And they’re back! After what we can only assume was a sucessful first time out and an adorable video, the Dachshund Derby (or should we say, The Wiener Nationals) will return for more tomorrow at Golden Gate Fields.

We’re sure old rivals from the first Dachshund Derby will have a chance to hash it out on the unforgiving racetrack, and that there will be a few new hot dogs in town.

So if you’ve got an uncontrollable urge to see these sausage-like and, by the looks of it, very distractable creatures race each other, you need go no further than Golden Gate Fields tomorrow. The first race is scheduled to begin at 12:55 p.m. and general admission is $4. It could be your ticket to summer entertainment. And after all, there are weirder things they could be racing. But that might be even cuter.

Image Source: AmandaWalker under Creative Commons
Cute Alert: Dachshund Derby in Berkeley on Saturday [SFist]
Dachshund Derby II [Golden Gate Fields]
Earlier: Geekiest of Geek Fantasies Fulfilled

I’m no longer sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for wonderful information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

yingoabd said:

Hi, dear, how are you? Today, I would like to introduce this site is reliable to offer you cool items, like jordans, hats, handbags and so on, all the items have excellent design and standard quality! Maybe you will like shopping here, just have a try!!air jordans.