100761143_226e540b49Oh, ’tis a beautiful bubble of surreality in which we live, this quaint little locus for conservative derision. How sweet the instance in which we inspire actual fear; what better means to disseminate the seeds of anarchic malcontent than through the tender minds of our children?

Truly this is the terror gripping the moral majority by the seat of their pants in the wake of a most scandalous exposition: children thinking for themselves! Eighth grade students at our very own Black Pine Circle School have forever left their mark in the form of mosaic tiles depicting, among other deeply horrifying subjects, the Communist hammer and sickle and an epitaph declaring, “Capitalism will fail.”

Lord have mercy. And by that we mean rock on. Fox News, naturally, kind of lost its sh*t and went off about “blatant proof of political indoctrination of young children”–because of course no forward-thinking thirteen year old could possibly be attracted to liberal ideals of their own volition. Brainwashing abounds in Berkeley, friends; it’s a sorry state indeed.

Image Source: oddsock under Creative Commons
‘Capitalism Will Fail,’ Marijuana Leaf Part of California School Mosaic [FoxNews]

James said:
Jun 30, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Yes, because real American schools and ESPECIALLY the great, merciful Fox News certainly do not brainwash kids with conservative ideology: it just trickles down into their brains.

Dagmar Park said:

I am jealous. I can not get this numerous folks to comment on my blog site. What is your top secret? Maybe some helpful Ideas would help me out. Remember to examine out my website at: http://www.whazzub.com

xrchat-articledashboard said:

Thank you for your data and respond to you. bad credit auto loans hawaii