0730blogreid
Have you found yourself in need of Shakespearean-era clothing? Or perhaps other costumes?
Well, sir or madam, on this fortuitous occasion, you may be able to obtain just that.

The California Shakespeare Theater is having a sale next week in which they are selling 35 years’ worth of costumes, wigs and accessories at their West Berkeley rehearsal hall.

The sale begins next Thursday, Aug. 6 and lasts through Sunday, Aug. 9 at 701 Heinz Ave. in Berkeley (near the intersection of Ashby and San Pablo avenues).

Even if Elizabethan-era accoutrements aren’t really your thing, the theatre has been known to put on many more modern productions, including Noel Coward’s Private Lives and Samuel Beckett’s Happy Days in the case of this particular season.

And if you aren’t yet convinced, the costumes will be sold at “thrift store prices” to benefit Cal Shakes’s artistic and educational programs. So why not pick up your Halloween costume early this year?

Image Source: Skyler Reid, Daily Cal
Cal Shakes Costume Sale [Diablo]
California Shakespeare Theater [Cal Shakes]
Earlier: Justify Your Procrastination

sex games,dildos,adult adult sex toys,nipple play,lingere,vibes,fleshlight,sensual shirts or dresses said:

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed! Very helpful information particularly the ultimate phase :) I take care of such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

productos ecológicos para mascotas said:

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am glad to show that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make certain to do not disregard this web site and give it a look on a continuing basis.