This guy went to Berkeley!

Say what you will about SUPERB!’s usual lineup of movies, this semester’s looks stronger than past ones.

Unfortunately, the schedule is already under way but you can still catch a few good ones. All films are $3 with Cal ID and $5 for general admission, with the exception of “Star Trek,” which can go for $1 if you wear a super special awesome homecoming T-shirt! Yay! And they’re all at Wheeler Auditorium.

As of this posting, here they are in chronological order:

*Star Trek: Friday, Oct. 2 at 7:00 and 9:30 p.m.

*The Hangover: Friday, Oct. 9 at 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.

*‘Arry Pottah and dee ‘alf Blud Prinz†: Friday, Oct. 23 at 7:00 and 10:00 p.m.

*District 9: Friday, Nov. 6 at 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.

*Ponyo 500 Days of Summer: Thursday, Nov. 19 at 7:00 and 9:00 p.m.

*Inglourious Basterds: Friday, Dec. 4 at 7:00 and 9:30 p.m.

†Translated to British for your convenience.

EDIT: Ponyo has been canceled and replaced with “500 Days of Summer” at the same time, location and price.

Image Source: Xystance under Creative Commons
SUPERB Films [List]

Evante Garza-Licudine said:

Update: Ponyo was canceled and SUPERB! will instead be showing 500 Days of Summer.

Valerie Woolard said:

Boo.

Beat the Bookstore said:

Sources……

[...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…

slebxaplystdownPrieldTeredon said:

article, very usefull for me…thank you|nice share, good article, very usefull for me…thanks|great share, great article, very usefull for me…thank

etkytkyizwee said:

{I really enjoyed this post, especially the “examples in this post” portion which made it really easy for me to SEE what you were talking about without even having to leave the article. Thanks|

allergqnait said:

Properly… being completely truthful, That i did not don’t be surprised to stumble upon this kind of data by mistake, when Used to do, mainly because I merely located this site when I became truly owning a seek inside Google, in search of one thing extremely shut however is not a similar… Even so now Now i’m in excess of happy to become listed here and also I would like to add that your particular perception is quite intriguing although somewhat questionable so that you can my tastes… I’d alternatively express it can be up to open up argument… nevertheless I am reluctant to cause you to an opponent, haya, haya, haya… Regardless, in order to speak more over it, i highly recommend you react to this opinion plus We’ll aim to join to ensure that I shall be informed and come returning for more…

Marita Degeyter said:

Thank you for the good weblog and I hope you maintain up the beneficial perform. If you do I will keep on to read it.