spinal tap

The kids at SUPERB! are back and booking. Having lured the likes of both Girl Talk and the Counting Crows to the depths of lovely Lower Sproul Plaza in semesters past, this time around expect yet another incredibly hit and miss lineup. But wait—get enthusiastic! This time around, the hit/miss ratio may depend on you. Seems a band or two may hinge on popular demand. If you care about Islands or Wu-Tang’s Raekwon the Chef, read on …

While Islands, the Canadian Indie Rockers anticipating the release of their third album, are absent from SUPERB!’s online concert calendar, their MySpace page conspicuously includes a show at UC Berkeley (Lower Sproul Plaza), Oct. 23. What’s goin’ on, SUPERB!?

On to Raekwon. Our trusty Facebook feed fed us this: what appears to be an appeal to us. Seems that the Chef may hit up Lower Sproul Plaza, a la SUPERB!. (Apparently) all we need are 500-800 students willing to throw down a couple bucks. Right now the member count’s at 202. Let’s make this happen?

And then the for-sures:

Picture Atlantic, on October 9 at noon for free.

The Stone Foxes, on October 16 at noon for free.

Steve Aoki, on October 28 at noon for free.

Image Source: mookitty under Creative Commons.
SUPERB [Website]

youwu said:

Wow,Fantastic article,it’s so helpful to me,and your blog is very good,I’ve learned a lot from your blog here,Keep on going,my friend,I will keep an eye on it,One more thing,thanks for your post!welcome to .

whoah this blog is magnificent i love studying your posts. Stay up the great work! You understand, a lot of persons are looking round for this information, you can aid them greatly.