lovefestIt’s a parade! It’s America’s biggest dance music event! It’s LoveFest! Or rather, was. Due to an unfortunate trademark dispute by “The Love Festival” in LA, the hot mess that is LoveFest has had to evolve.

LoveEvolution, as it is now so cleverly called, is the same ol’ fest, only now it’ll cost you 10 bucks to get in. Apparenty money can buy you love.

Love Week starts Wednesday, Sept. 30th with nightly parties and culminates in the parade down Market and music/dance/costume/drug/love extravaganza at Civic Center on Saturday, Oct. 3.

And P.S. : leave the booze at home, lovers. Security’s gonna be tight this year.

Image Source: catbagan under Creative Commons
San Francisco LoveEvolution [Site]

.com408 said:

Wow looks like this will be a lot of fun, is the 10$ in advance or at the door? Whats the sellout risk for this event?

Ruby Elizabeth Lee said:

It’s $10 at the door, and there’s no sellout risk. All of Civic Center Plaza is a LovEvolution playground.

sfedm said:

and there’s a whole week of pre-parties and after-parties. check out that list at

Grazyna Anastasi said:

Please tell me if you are searching for only a writer in your blog. You might have some good content but I might often be a good asset.

Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

web proxy site said:

This it is an interesting piece of information. But first of all I must salute all the visitors. Salve. And now I must say that I m thinking to post http://clog.dailycal.org/2009/09/28/the-lovevolution-of-sf-lovefest/ on my Facebook profile. I will do this because at long last I found what I was looking for. What you say here is really good sharing. When I saw this tittle, The Daily Clog » The LovEvolution of SF LoveFest, on my google search I was very glad. I think I found something that have the same ideea here http://www.toplevel-proxy.com/web-proxy-sites , I’m not sure but I thing it was the same. Thank you