Check out how excited they are!

You see all those people above, leaning seemingly inexplicably to their left? You know why they’re leaning? It’s because they’re stoked. Super, super stoked. You know why they’re stoked? Because they just signed a historic Memorandum of Understanding … and Friendship … for Everyone!

OK, maybe we made those last bits up, but they did sign on to a very special partnership with the Building Trades Council of Alameda County that will allow four lucky electrical apprentices to try their hands at their craft in the high stakes electrical world of a national laboratory.

And all under the glaring lights of scrutiny focused unflinchingly upon them by reality television cameras. Do they have what it takes? ONLY TIME WILL TELL. OK, we made that up too. But seriously, it sounds like a pretty cool program. Way to streamline resources, Berkeley Lab and Alameda County!

Image Source: Roy Kaltschmidt, LBL site
Berkeley Lab Launches Apprenticeship Program for Electrical Resources [LBL]

Ula Turk said:

I am jealous. I can not get this numerous individuals to remark on my weblog. What is your secret? Probably some helpful Guidelines would aid me out. Please examine out my internet site at: http://www.whazzub.com

expressionmod said:

This is the proper blog for anyone who wants to discover out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I in fact would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Fantastic stuff, just excellent!

Tobi Adham said:

Hi!
I’m extremely fascinatedby your great site Will surely return to your site again.
God bless yahoo for pointing me here.