ball kicking

After discovering the latest omen of the world’s coming demise, the Clog encourages Berkeley students to put down their books and enjoy their short-lived time on Earth.

It’s easiest to pin this one on Indiana, but we’re afraid it might be a humanity thing. Apparently “ball tapping” (kicking people in the balls) has become a common practice among the Midwestern hellhole Midwestern state’s middle school male population. Read the full article here, but beprepared for section titles like “just wanted to fall and cry” and “emergency surgery,” with accompanying details.

In elementary schools, 23 percent of nurses were aware of it happening at their respective school. In high school, that number rises to 43 percent and in middle school 62 percent.

Of the 72 school nurses interviewed statewide, 50 percent had seen students seeking medical attention post-ball tap.

F*ck middle schoolers.
Image Source: caly kessack under Creative Commons.
Statewide survey shows “ball tapping” problem widespread [wthr news]
Earlier: Beautiful People

Memphis Steve said:

I remember when our lesbian feminist teachers did everything in their power to encourage the girls to do this to all the boys. But Disney movies made all of that unneccessary and today it’s as common as catching a cold.

Anibal Giddens said:
Feb 8, 2011 at 6:25 pm

If you’re into domestic femdom and especially writing on that subject, indisputibly the Hemmingway in the genre is James Pendergrass (www.jamespendergrass.com) Let me know if you like any similar authors!