Everyone’s favorite UC Berkeley law professor and former Bush administration lawyer will be appearing on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart tomorrow night.

Stewart interviewed Steven Chu, another campus professor turned White House higher-up, a few months back, but we’re guessing this interview will probably go a bit differently.

It is unclear to us whether Stewart shares the grievances of many protesters against Yoo or if he plans to pepper the interview with light-hearted waterboarding jokes. Or both. In any case, we’ll be watching.

Image Source: elkit under Creative Commons.
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Official Website [Site]

uggy said:
Jan 11, 2010 at 3:43 am

Stewart is the anti-human. He likes stupidity the way Fat Albert likes hot-dogs. If Democrats, which are actually communists, promote abortion, then why not abort themselves? That is a logical trajectory, eh? Why be some hypocrites? Too many people on the planet, so Stewart needs to go to the garbage can. Persons that like Stewart and think him of reprise and intellect are more stupid than the winner of Mrs/Mr. stupidity Contest winners of 2009. Stewart plays with dollies, so that makes admirers adolescent nincompoops. Yoo Cool, Clog Boo. Yoo 1 Clog 0 ( Zero) as in Obummer the Dummer.

Ricardo Gomez said:
Jan 12, 2010 at 2:24 pm

I watched the interview. I think I have to take a bath in bleach. Ugh. Why does this guy teach here?

Stwewart: “Are you considered a good lawyer?”
Yoo: “Well, they say those who can’t do, teach.”

Go Bears?