academic earth nerdiness

Because you like the idea of Hulu but would prefer never exit the world of Academia, there exists Academic Earth, Bill Gates’ apparent obsession du jour. Scour the internet no further (well, actually there’s a YouTube version too) for lectures from America’s elite universities. The Clog is kind of enthused, but we’re mostly here to gloat that UC Berkeley makes the list alongside Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, and other stuffier institutions.

Shockingly, none of UC Berkeley’s offered courses or individual lectures make the “Top Rated” list. Maybe that’s because the bulk of our contributions come from the biology, pre-med and computer science departments. Just saying.

The site is organized by subject, university, and instructor. It has been around since 2009.

Image Source: dotbenjamin under Creative Commons.
Bill Gates Hearts Academic Earth [Tech Crunch] via Washington Post

How Not To Get Pregnant said:

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any recommendations?

antykwariat internetowy said:

F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I am very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Sam Hupe said:

I am jealous. I cannot get this a lot of people to comment on my weblog. What’s your top secret? Maybe some useful Ideas would aid me out. Please verify out my site at: http://www.whazzub.com

Cleotilde Splinter said:

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.

xrumer leadked mods said:

Merely wanna input on few general issues, The web site style is perfect, the subject material is rattling superb : D.

kameralı sohbet said:

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

Thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, Thanks

Rościsław Gorski said:

Elijah Morring said:

Hi!
I’m extremely amusedby your great blog Will definitely come back to your blog again.
God bless google for pointing me here.

Arabele Dauphinais said:

I noted that the informatino on this website is very accurate! I dont normally get a hold of websites with accurate information therefore and additionally i appreciate the efforts.

new ps3 games 2013 said:

Want to do a linkexchange…

Today, with the fast lifestyle that everyone leads, credit cards have a huge demand in the economy. Persons from every field are using the credit card and people who are not using the card have lined up to apply for one. Thanks for sharing your ideas o…