363334300_48f3c30f66

If you’ve ever dreamed of dating an Olympic athlete, ladies, you might just get your chance. Rumor (and by rumor, I mean College Candy) has it that J.R. Celski—who had just made his Olympic debut with short track speed skating in Vancouver—will be attending our very own U.C. Berkeley after the games end.

This 19 year-old hunk has already landed himself a bronze medal and is ready move right on up to gold—blue and gold, that is. Celski is still unsure as to whether or not he’ll continue to compete in the coming year, but seems to know what he wants academic-wise. Apparently, he’s thinking of pursuing a major in either Business Management or International Relations (an ambitious undertaking, even for an Olympiad). And according to a recent interview, he’s a wee bit nervous too, so be a pal, and invite him over for a study date.

Image Source: johnthescone under Creative Commons
5 Questions We Ask Everyone: Olympic Short Track Speed Skater, J.R. Celski [CollegeCandy]

James said:
Feb 16, 2010 at 11:30 pm

The local NBC station’s news anchor also said that Celski is coming to Cal.

Jenna Pingree said:

Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your Jets Tim Tebow Jersey site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere and just http://www.jetsjerseysonlineshop.com/tim-tebow-jerseys-c-26.html could not come across. What a perfect web-site.

Christian Louboutin Evening Fifi 100mm Aurora Boreale said:

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

motorcycle insurance ontario canada said:

what is a cash surrender value, my broker mentionned it but didn’t do a great job explaining it. I still dont understand.