Do your duty!We know it may seem like we here at the Clog aren’t really that up on the Cal sports (besides Quidditch now that we have it, obvies) but … OK, that’s basically true. But this should only magnify the gravity of the situation. Apparently, the Cal men’s basketball team is real close to being the Pac-10 conference champion for the first time in 50 years. That’s literally half a century. Literally.

So you can see why coach Mike Montgomery is asking for all the help he can get. We have it on good authority that while playing this so-called “basketball,” having many fans present making copious amounts of noise is can actually help the team whose home court upon which said game is being played emerge victorious. That, Cal fans, is where you come in.

There are two games this weekend at Haas Pavilion. Montgomery wants you to get tickets if you can go and find somebody to go in your stead if you can’t. The guy wants the place filled to bursting … with Cal spirit! And stuff. Plus, if you go to the game that’s on Thursday at 6 p.m. against Arizona State, you might be on TV! It’s being nationally broadcast by ESPN. Wooo, GO BEARS!

Image Source: AJC1 under Creative Commons
Fans Encouraged to Fill Haas Pavilion This Weekend [Cal Athletics]

mudanças said:

I appreciate, cause I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

pandora anhänger said:

hey there and thank you on your information ? I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did alternatively experience some technical issues the usage of this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of occasions previous to I may get it to load properly. I were considering if your web hosting is OK? Now not that I’m complaining, but slow loading circumstances times will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and can damage your quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am including this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot extra of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

carta di credito agos said:

Thanks for every other informative site. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal manner? I have a project that I’m simply now working on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.