More info to come. For now check out the main Daily Cal page or the Daily Cal’s main Twitter account.

UPDATE: Around 200 people rioted south of campus last night. For pictures of what happened, click here.
If you have photos or observations of what happened, send them to [email protected] and get recognition on www.dailycal.org.

Image Source: Anne Marie Schuler, © The Daily Californian

Watch the Man With the iPhone … | Solus Sto said:
Feb 26, 2010 at 12:26 pm

[...] around 200 people rioted south of campus last night. Check out more images of students who just aren’t going to take it [...]

Solus Sto - Watch the Man With the iPhone … said:
Jan 7, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Jan 7, 2011 at 7:10 pm

emu360v1.4.rar said:

Thanks for another informative website. Where else may just I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal means? I have a challenge that I am simply now operating on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.

long feather earrings forever 21 said:

Thank you a tremendous post, would see your particular others content. many thanks for your notions with this, I felt a trifle made an impact to by this post. Thanks again again! You commit a good point. Got some fantastic data here. I believe that when more people considered it like that, they’d have a better time period receive the hang ofing the issue.

Amanda said:

This is a comment to the webmaster. I came to your “The Daily Clog » BREAKING: Protesters Occupy Durant Hall. Rioting in the Streets.” page via Google but it was difficult to find as you were not on the front page of search results. I see you could have more traffic because there are not many comments on your site yet. I have found a website which offers to dramatically increase your rankings and traffic to your site: http://aerotraffic.com/web-traffic/. I managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services, you could also get lot more targeted traffic than you have now. I used their services and got significantly more traffic to my site. Hope this helps :) Take care.