National news coverage seems to be likening last night’s Durant riots to a 16th-century apocalypse landscape: a cavalcade of fear and destruction, a smoky, crucifix-laden free-for-all with legions of skeletons unleashing themselves upon what remains of the living, a student strumming his lyre in the name of public education, unbeknownst to the demon poised behind him, a hooded reveler lashed to a breaking wheel and mounted to a pole.

Let’s just say we’re gonna think twice the next time we get a Facebook invite from the ”Partee Squad.”

Chancellor Birgeneau, our new favorite e-mail buddy, released a mass condemnation with the gusto of William Jennings Bryan. The chancellor insists that the “overnight criminal vandalism” will yield “incredible damage to our advocacy efforts in Sacramento and with the California public to preserve public higher education.”

Image Source: Archie McPhee under Creative Commons
Berkeley RIOT: Fire, Destruction [Huffington Post]

The Berkeley Wire: 2.26.10 – Berkeleyside said:
Feb 26, 2010 at 4:38 pm

[...] new round [NYT Dealbook] UC profs hold annual, terribly civilized, debate on abortion [LA Times] Chancellor: violence will do “incredible damage” to UCB’s Sacramento push [Daily [...]

xrumer tumblr mod said:

It?s truly a terrific and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this valuable info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Wow, what a blog! I mean, you just have so much guts to go ahead and tell it like it is. Youre what blogging needs, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is definitely something people need to be up on. Good luck in the future, man

I must say that overall I am very taken with this site. It is apparent that you know you subject matter and you are passionate about it. I wish I had got your ability to write. I have bookmarked your site and look forward to more updates.

Austin Bercher said:

I have recently started a website, the info Tim Tebow Jet Jersey you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all http://www.jetsjerseysonlineshop.com/tim-tebow-jerseys-c-26.html of your time & work.

Beaulah Stinde said:

Great write-up, I am normal visitor of Peyton Manning Bronco Jersey one’s website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

http://clubplaga.phpbb3now.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13272 said:

Linkback …

In these days of austerity in addition to relative stress and anxiety about incurring debt, lots of people balk contrary to the idea of using a credit card to make acquisition of merchandise or perhaps pay for any gift giving occasion….

Harrison Norden said:

I just wanted to type a word so as to say thanks to you for these stunning techniques you are showing on this website. My incredibly long internet search has at the end been recognized with sensible knowledge to talk about with my neighbours. I ‘d repeat that we readers actually are undeniably fortunate to be in a useful community with many brilliant professionals with insightful strategies. I feel rather happy to have seen the site and look forward to many more fun moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything.

sohbet odalari said:
Feb 23, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to see your post. Thank you a lot and I’m having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

sesli sohbet siteleri said:

I am no longer certain where you’re getting your information, however great topic. I must spend some time learning more or working out more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.