Goodwin Liu of UC Berkeley’s Boalt Hall School of Law is slated to snag an Obama nomination for the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. If confirmed, he’ll be wear the coveted “sole full-time Asian American judge on a federal appellate court” crown. Every little boy’s dream, right?

Allegedly Liu’s got fans on both side of the aisle, however, the Clog remains skeptical. He’s been known to be “affable and savvy” in front of the camera, engaging in some pretty angry nose-to-nose dialogue about a certain Justice Alito.

Senator Diane Feinstein asserts, “He’s as sharp as they come, with a kind demeanor and a good temperament.” We’ll have to agree with that one, considering Liu’s fight to improve our financial situation here in the California public school system.

Image Source: Steve Punter under Creative Commons
Obama zeros in on law professor for 9th circuit post [LA Times]

CloggySlobby said:
Feb 27, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Senator Diane Feinstein needs to go, she been in control for the amount of time that the State of Californian has been slowly financially collapsing.

Diane Feinstein’s hubby is too interested in free0market capitalism in China — where he gets $10,000,000 from his businesses each year and pays no California nor Federal Tax. Funny that the Clog supports measures to help California out of a financial crisis but approves of Diane Feinstein’s hubby who is part of the cause. Must be that Michael Savage empiricum, “Liberals have a disease.” LOLZ — SupA!;)