0421101909-00

So we were on our way to Yoga to the People the other night, and … what? Yeah we do yoga. The Clog’s gotta stay limber, yo. Anyway, we were on our way to breathe our troubles away in Warrior III, when we stumbled upon this troubling sign. “Free. Free Personality Analysis.” With an arrow pointing straight into the “Church of Scientology Berkeley Mission.”

Any L. Ron Hubbard fanboys out there care to enlighten us? If not, we’ll be forced to attend a “Hubbard Dianetics Seminar” out of sheer, unabashed curiosity. That’s a threat.

Image Source: Kate Mitchell
Earlier: Magical Transfer Station to Narnia

Marc Madrigal said:

Two words: Battlefield Earth

Berkeley Berkeley said:

Watch out. They do things to your miiiinnnd.

Zack Gainsforth said:

If you wrote this about the Jews you’d be despised, but since you wrote it about my religion it is OK? You actually contributed to intolerance in Berkeley whether you are aware of it or not.

It is actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

KPSS YAYINLARI said:

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really understand what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my site =). We may have a hyperlink trade contract between us!

Moet waarschijnlijk iemand graag , om zeker te te verwerven meer financiën voor u om stage binnen snel excl. word lid van Snoepgeld! said:
Jul 2, 2012 at 8:38 pm

I do consider all of the concepts you’ve introduced to your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for novices. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

website design|jamaica webdesign|webdesign jamaica|website design jamaica said:
Jul 4, 2012 at 9:10 pm

I relish, result in I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

suicide,live killing,live suicide,real suicide,suicides said:
Jul 11, 2012 at 12:41 am

I like the helpful information you supply for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I’m fairly sure I’ll be told many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Tara said:

This is a message to the webmaster. I came to your “The Daily Clog » We Spy: Berkeley Scientologists” page via Google but it was hard to find as you were not on the front page of search results. I see you could have more visitors because there are not many comments on your site yet. I have found a website which offers to dramatically increase your rankings and traffic to your site: http://aerotraffic.com/web-traffic/. I managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services, you could also get lot more targeted traffic than you have now. I used their services and got significantly more traffic to my site. Hope this helps :) Take care.