kites

If summer classes, internships or weather have got you down, there’s no better way to recover than by going to Berkeley’s annual kite festival, to be held this weekend at the Berkeley Marina.

Admission is free, and the festivities will be taking place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. You can BYOK or purchase a kite there. Even if you’re not the type to fly kites yourself, there’s plenty of entertainment to be found, including giant octopus kites, choreographed kite-flying, music and food.

Check out the website for more details, as well as more than you ever thought there was to know about kites.

Earlier: Watch the World Cup in Berkeley
Image Source: ronnie44052 under Creative Commons
Berkeley Kite Fest [Highline Kites]

fantastic points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What would you recommend about your publish that you just made some days ago? Any sure?

yingoabd said:

Hi, dear, how are you? Today, I would like to introduce this site is reliable to offer you cool items, like jordans, hats, handbags and so on, all the items have excellent design and standard quality! Maybe you will like shopping here, just have a try!!air jordans.

Meble kuchenne Lublin said:

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you`ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and just could not come across. What a great site.

ishonefor said:

Or do you hunt for presents to your dear friends, now, just choose our website to enjoy various headphones on hot sale here, you can own low-price but excellent headphones with unique design and wonderful melody here, and we will offer you free shipping and fast delivery!Cheap Monster Headphones

Celestyn Sawicki said:

zhudiya said:

cheap jordans be called by a joint name that Jordan Brand Shoes, which are online sale jordans cheap. Always, the Cheap Jordans divided into Air Jordan series, Jordan Fusion series, Jordan Retro series and so on, they are much cheaper because they come from manufacuring factory directly, lowest pirce comes the lowest cost. Nowadays, online cheap jordans business are getting more and more popular, because online shopping stage will make purchasing more convenient and save much more money, also it is no doubt, will make you clear about the comparable prices easily just by searching, you know, so wonderful, cost no walking and carrying to purchase desirable Jordans Cheap!