hardly strictly

It’s about that time of year again where loads of hardly strictly bluegrass artists (aka not all bluegrass music despite the name) flock to Golden Gate Park along with plenty of happy people.

We can guarantee these people will be happy for several reasons: amazing bands all day, for three days , and, hooray!, it’s free (can’t get enough free stuff).

Its going on from Friday Oct. 1-Sunday Oct. 3 and features an enormous diversity of bands. See if you recognize any of these: The Avett Brothers, Conor Oberst, MC Hammer (lol), Elvis Costello and the Sugarcanes, etc. There are too many for our tired fingers to type but check out the lineup here, and wait for set times coming out this week.

Image Source: Inkyhack under Creative Commons
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival (10th Anniversary) [Site]

Mal Malloy Pics said:

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

Kathie Zucco said:

But wanna remark on few general things, The website design and style is perfect, the subject material is very wonderful : D.

electronics for said:

Get popular electronics…..

[...]The details talked about inside the report are some of the most effective obtainable [...]…

Acai Berry Scam said:

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Asus Transformer Prime said:

Many articles I have read on the internet are completely useless. They are just thrown up with no research and written without regard to the visitors. Thankfully your articles is not like this. I really appreciated what you had to say. This is a quality article well researched and worth reading. Thank you so much for writing it I have saved your website so that I can come back to it in the future. Keep up the great work you have done.

Forex Indicator said:

Its excellent as your other posts : D, regards for putting up. “To be able to look back upon ones life in satisfaction, is to live twice.” by Kahlil Gibran.

Hog Tied said:

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I¡¦d like to see more posts like this .

Ksenija Simon said:

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Alla Aslin said:

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

mydirtyhobby said:

I was very pleased to seek out this web-site.I wished to thanks on your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely having fun with each little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Security Light said:

I precisely wanted to thank you so much once more. I do not know the things that I would have tried in the absence of the type of opinions shared by you regarding that industry. It was actually a intimidating problem in my opinion, nevertheless discovering the professional technique you processed that made me to cry with contentment. Extremely thankful for the work and as well , pray you know what a great job you happen to be doing training the mediocre ones by way of your web page. Most probably you have never met all of us.

Transgenic Mice said:

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your website in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a huge portion of people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.

hali yikama said:

Great…